Wonderful day

This time I've used this cute little girl, which is a part of the freebie set I mentioned in my last post.
This card is made really simple, because sometimes you simply need cards that are not overloaded with embellishments. I'm trying to remember that not everyone likes 10 roses on their card!:)


With Kerttu

I would like to enter to following challenges:
Fresh brewed blog - celebrate
Craft your days away - punch it out
Crazy 4 challenges - celebrate something
Fab'n'funky challenges - quick and easy does it
Mark's finest papers - use something new (tab die and image)
Play date caffe - color challenge
Simon says stamp - time to celebrate/party
Stamping B - celebrate
Anything goes - letter 'C' (celebrate)
Creative inspirations - use something new (tab die and image)
Sew many challenges - new things (tab die and image)

17 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Love the image, and the soft colours you have used! Hugs Juls

Maria Therese said...

Å så søtt kort!!!

Dorcas said...

I really like this CAS background, Kerttu, it really shows off the image which is super cute!

Benzi said...

Love that sweet image and the Fancy Tags sentiment is so pretty. Great dp, too. So glad you joined the Stampin B's this week.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh my this is just as sweet as it is gorgeous!!!

Thanks for celebrating with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cute - beautiful coloring! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Deb said...

Beautiful creation, your image is gorgeous and super lovely layout, thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations this challenge, Happy 2011
Debs
xxx

Julie Ranae said...

It's so great to have you play along with us this week in The Cafe...this is a really sweet entry for our gallery. Here's to seeing you more and more in 2011 at The Play Date Cafe.

Becky said...

Wonderful image and wonderful card. Thank you for playing with Speedy's Friends.

Tamara Gaal said...

I am new at this sort off cardmaking. So I surf around for inspiration. I have probably watched all pages off your blog.
What wunderfull, so beatifull cards you make!!!
Stunning! I became a follower.
I also love Mo's images and what you do with it is so great!!!
I am curious of your next works of art!

Kind regards, Tamara.

chrissy xx said...

LOve it! This is a cutie. Fab colours too.
Chrissyxx

jackiescrafts said...

What a beautiful card the colours are so pretty. Thanks for joining in at CYDA this time

Jackie x

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a beautiful image--great coloring:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun over at the Cafe and for playing along with us at PDCC:}

Virgo5 said...

Wow, beautiful card!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Stacy Walker said...

Very sweet card. Thank you for joining us at Sew Many Challenges.

Cor* said...

Great layering and I concur, sometimes less is better.....so why can't I stop myself! lol I love your colors, but I'm partial to brown. Thanks for showing us your NEW stuffs at Creative Inspirations this time round. Happy Crafting!

Kathryn said...

gorgeous colouring, I love this simple card. Mind you, I also love having 10 roses on a card as well! Thanks for joining Anything Goes this week, K x