Mo's DT - Gloria at the pool

The weather is finally giving us summer warmth and I'm taking a well earned summer break. I have a few card I'll schedule, but other than that, it will be quiet here. 
The first of one is coming here! 
It's birthday card with the fabolous Gloria at the pool! Ohh how I wish that it could be me, lol.
I really wanted to make a really summerly card and I think that the blue Maja Design papers are perfect for this image.


I haven't written down any of the things I've used, but if you wonder about something, don't be afraid to ask;) You might not get an answer right away, but I'll answer.



I would like to enter this card into following challenges:

By Cute And Girly Challenges - A day at ... (at the pool)
Bikuben Blog - lag et kort eller LO med tema sommer
Daring Cardmakers - July colorcombo
Kaia's Scrapbooking Fairytale - kõik sobib (anything goes)



Have a nice Summer!!!

11 comments:

Bikuben Hobby said...

Kjempe flott sommerkort du har laget!! Herlig motiv og herlig farger..

God Sommer og takk for at du deltar!

Kathy said...

Great card - Thank you for taking part in The Daring Cardmakers July+ Colour Combo challenge this week.

Uta said...

That card looks so fantastic. I love this great image and your coloration is awesome. Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
Hugs, Uta

Strikkelene said...

Så sommerlig og glad kort, med masse flotte detaljer

Lekkert!

Meelika said...

Nii kelmikas kaart! Rohkem polegi sõnu vaja, kaart räägib iseenda eest. Täname, et osalesid Kaia's Scrapbooking Fairy Tale'i väljakutses! Oled väga oodatud taas osa võtma!

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Fabulous card, and I love that image. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

Gez Butterworth said...

Wonderful card! Thank you for joining the Daring Cardmakers this week. Gez.

A Casa di Ale said...

SIMPATICA LA SIGNORINA SUL GOMMONE

CIAO DA ALE

Jane said...

This is the perfect summery image...hope you're enjoying your holiday xx

Unknown said...

kerttu How fabulous what a super card well done Hugs Elaine

Kate said...

Great card, she looks fab. Thanks for joining in the challenge at By The Cute And Girly this month.

** Kate **